Can You Spare 1 Hour Per Week?We are looking for people who are passionate about capturing the lived experience of individuals affected by dementia in Greater Manchester and who can promote and drive forward the user engagement of the project.
As a ‘Momentor’ you will:
- Be responsible for up to 10 user profiles
- Support the sign-up and end process with users, demonstrating how to use and complete entries.
- Provide periodic support in the completion of quality of life questionnaires on behalf of the user.
- Maintain user engagement through face to face or telephone technical support
- Appropriately respond to any user questions, offering signposting support where relevant.
In return you will:
- Be part of an exciting and innovative project within Greater Manchester
- Receive full training on how to use the platform
- Be reimbursed for all project related expenses*
- Be recognised for your commitment through our ‘Momentors of the Month’ incentive scheme
*as agreed and upon receipt of proof of expenses
Social Sense Ltd.
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, Salford Quays,
0161 216 4080